Da bus Da bus

GREAT!!

Those badly drawn people just so cool because they're old skool!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Eh..Ill take that as a complement..Thanks for the review!

The Yearbook (Part II) The Yearbook (Part II)

Ok, it is very good quality, but its just NOT cool

Ok, man you obviously got skill at making flash, but please make something cool and naughty next time. This is good content maybe for Nickelodeon, but to be ultimately cool it has to be oriented for mature audiences kinda like "Perfect Murder" that was #1 yesterday.

Stabby's Discovery Stabby's Discovery

Good BUT

Looks like you ripped off the style from family guy and futurama

Skinny Skinny

Hey Thomas, Excellent Game

What's up Thomas. I really loved Limbo and this looks just as awesome. I only have one suggestion. When I began playing this I recognized some sound effects as being from Limbo, it may be a little repetitive. For example the frog/toad song in level 2 is the same as in Limbo. That would be cool if the sound effects were entirely unique.

Great Action Cop Great Action Cop

LOVED IT

Here's advice:

1. Make enemies come out faster and in greater numbers so the game is harder.

2. When you decide how the player can be killed, please dont make it possible to kill me with one shot. I want to have some kind of scale that'll show my health.

3. Add ambient music quietly in background, but make sure its not too loud.

4. Graphics and 3D are all good, dont do anything there. I like the feel of old style 3D.

5. Give the enemies some dying voices, but make sure that if the enemy is far away his voice is also far away and not in my ear.

6. When ther is a wall behind the attacker, you may add blood splash when he is shot. splash onto the wall that is.

xeroe responds:

1,done 2,done 3,later-game size concern 4, thanks 5;workin on it(dont have a mike) 6, great idea will do

Arnold Schwarzenegger SB Arnold Schwarzenegger SB

AMAZING!

I LOVE IT AND NOW I CAN MAKE PHONE CALLS USING THIS!!! OH THANKS THANKS THANKS!!! I AM CALLING MY LOCAL STORES FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING. ETO PROSTO PREKRASNO!