Hey Thomas, Excellent Game
What's up Thomas. I really loved Limbo and this looks just as awesome. I only have one suggestion. When I began playing this I recognized some sound effects as being from Limbo, it may be a little repetitive. For example the frog/toad song in level 2 is the same as in Limbo. That would be cool if the sound effects were entirely unique.
1. Make enemies come out faster and in greater numbers so the game is harder.
2. When you decide how the player can be killed, please dont make it possible to kill me with one shot. I want to have some kind of scale that'll show my health.
3. Add ambient music quietly in background, but make sure its not too loud.
4. Graphics and 3D are all good, dont do anything there. I like the feel of old style 3D.
5. Give the enemies some dying voices, but make sure that if the enemy is far away his voice is also far away and not in my ear.
6. When ther is a wall behind the attacker, you may add blood splash when he is shot. splash onto the wall that is.
1,done 2,done 3,later-game size concern 4, thanks 5;workin on it(dont have a mike) 6, great idea will do
I LOVE IT AND NOW I CAN MAKE PHONE CALLS USING THIS!!! OH THANKS THANKS THANKS!!! I AM CALLING MY LOCAL STORES FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING. ETO PROSTO PREKRASNO!
There is no point to this.
I understand the desire to create something like what you have done, but unfortunately there is no purpose or point behind this flash, so my time is wasted watching it. Those who play CS know all the weapons, those who dont, dont care. That stupid low quality early 90s techno music sucks balls.
You should have called it IRAQ ATTAQ to make it more unique. You can still change it's name.
Pico is not like that.
He would never kill his teacher.
I played this game 10 years ago
on ZX SInclair spectrum.
The power of black and white stick movies.
So much better than Xiao Xiao!
Man, why is there no sound and the file is so larg
The file is huge and movie is short and he doesn't even speaq!
Did you base this game on some of the old games from ZX Sinclair Spectrum system that was popular in Europe in 80s.
I remember playing games like this where someone was collecting apples.
I think the closest I can remember was Dizzy's Adventures.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.